Informanagement provides professionals with the content and means to deliver this content to as many people as you can legitimately sign up to your newsletter lists.
Classic marketing technique recommends that we fill our sales pipe-line with as many of these contacts as we can; the more we add to the pipe-line, the more will exit as fee paying clients.
So why don’t we do that? Why don’t we have strategies in place to add as many contacts as we can to our newsletter feeds?
Here’s a few ideas that you could adopt:
- Piggy-back on leveraged sources: for example, write a tax tips article for local solicitors and have them distribute to their newsletter contacts with a link to sign up for your newsletter.
- Hold competitions for your staff. Have a leader board, who has added the most contacts to your list. Offer prizes.
- Write a free column for a local newspaper and make sure the bye-line includes your sign up link.
And don’t forget, the more names you add, the more likely you will convert prospects into clients.
Once you get into your newsletter pipeline build process you can then:
- Dig-in to your newsletter stats, who has opened and read your newsletters the most. Start a follow up process. Focus on the best leads.
- Just as there are clients that you might consider sacking, you should also delete names (email addresses) that are bouncing or otherwise not contactable.
- Add offers into your newsletter feed – for example, a complimentary consultation on a tax planning opportunity.
By all means invest in our content, but to get real value from the opportunity this offers to build new relationships, grow your newsletter contact lists.
If you would like to take a look at the services we offer call our office on 08452 722377 or visit our website https://www.informanagement.co.uk/ .